How do we use your data?
All personal data is stored securely under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
We use your data to provide the best possible products and customer service to you. This includes:
· Providing and managing your account;
· Providing and managing your access to our site;
· Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site;
· Supplying our products to you;
· Personalising and tailoring our products for you;
· Responding to communications from you;
· Supplying you with e.g. newsletters, alerts, discounts, new launches, etc. that you have subscribed to;
· Market research;
· Analysing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience;
· To provide you with tailored and bespoke marketing offers based on your experience on our site or third parties.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Data Controller: Valour Trades Limited.
Valour Trades Limited
Data Protection Officer
168, St Cristopher Street
Valletta VLT 1467
The data collected and used for the creation and the management of your account will be retained for 2 years after the last connection on the Platform.
The data relating to the sending of newsletters and alerts are kept until you withdraw your consent by unsubscribing, or for a period of 2 (two) years from the last contact with the user/connection to the Platform.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer to exercise your right to access, rectify, restrict, and erase the personal data in compliance with applicable laws. If you feel that Valour Trades Limited infringed your data protection rights, you may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority of the member state of your habitual residence or to the supervisory authority of the member state where the alleged infringement has taken place.